Your first visit
For over 50 years we've strived to provide the best patient experience.
- Tell us the reason for your appointment.
- We will help you find an appointment that works for you. If you have multiple children that you want to be seen let us know and we will find a time to accommodate you.
- If there is an extreme fear of the dentist, let us know. We are very experienced in these cases and will provide special care to build trust and alleviate fears. You can also request to book your appointment with Scout, our therapy dog!
- Special Needs? Let us know! Our experienced, patient and compassionate team will take extra care in making accommodations to ensure a feeling of comfort and security.
- Payment Options
- Insurance check or payment options including our convenient and cost-effective Membership Program
- We also accept Medicaid.
- We will send you a series of reminders about your appointment by your preferred method of communication – text, email, or phone.
- We ask that you cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- We have a few forms for you to fill out. We can send them to you electronically prior to the appointment. If you prefer, they can be completed in person, but please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- When you enter our office, you will enter a clean, safe, and fun environment. Expect a warm greeting from our professional, caring staff.
- They will confirm the reason for your visit and the costs.
- Expect to be with us for about an hour per patient. Add an extra 15 minutes before your appointment if you decide to complete our forms in the waiting room.
- We know your time is valuable, so we do everything possible to start your appointment on time. Early morning and early afternoon appointments are best to avoid waits or delays.
- Our staff will walk you back to the exam room. We encourage parents to go back to the exam room with their children.
- You will be met by a caring, experienced dental assistant who will explain what is going to happen during your appointment and begin the procedure.
- X-rays will be taken so that we can see between the teeth and roots to make sure they are healthy and developing correctly.
- A fluoride treatment will be given. Studies show this safe treatment is the best way to prevent tooth decay.
- Your dentist will come in and perform an assessment and provide treatment.
- We will explain to you what we are doing and why each step of the way. We will also give you important information about good dental hygiene that can prevent problems in the future.
- You’ll stop by our desk on your way out to discuss the dental care plan recommended by your dentist including any follow-up procedures.
- We will discuss costs associated with your dental care plan including insurance or membership plan coverage.
- We’ll schedule your next follow-up appointment and outline any action that should be taken between visits.
Book your first
Find out what
our patients think
“This was our first time at this location. Everyone was super nice, welcoming, and had a great attitude. I have a 5yo and he was telling everyone, excitingly, that he went to the dentist today. They have a lot of good reviews which prompted me to choose this place, I am glad I did. I will definitely recommend to family and friends.”
“The staff was very polite, nice and professional. The facility was clean. The dentist took his time to speak with my son and I and address my concerns. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.”
“The staff members are always genuinely friendly and helpful. The wait to get seen is less than 10 minutes. All 3 if my kids have been going to this dentist office since they were babies. I wouldn’t consider going anywhere else!”
“I have always been very happy with the care they have given my daughter since she was 3 years old. She is now 17, has a beautiful set of straight teeth... I would recommend Kennedy Dental to anyone who needs a great place to take their children! From the front office to the back area, everyone is so kind and patient. Thank you for all that you have done for my Bambina! ❤️”
“Love it here!! Everyone is always so great with the kids. Great experience would highly recommend.”